Port SEPTA and the Port Washington Public Library present:
for K-5th graders
Creative Readers is a multi-sensory literary enrichment program that uses drama, crafts, art, movement and music to get kids of ALL abilities hooked on reading. This program offers a space for unique learners of all kinds, some of whom are schooled out of district, to socialize and work together creatively in a community setting.
Each participant will be paired with a teenage volunteer who will participate in all activities. The facilitator for this program is Elise May of Storytime Theater and our Special Education adviser is Mrs. Sheila Bluni.
Creative Readers Details
Email email@example.com for an details. Click on the session below to apply. Space is limited to 12 participants per group.
This program is funded by Port Washington SEPTA and Port Washington Public Library.
- Dates of program: Saturdays (parent must commit child to attend all days in a session)
- K-2nd grade: 10am – 11am
- 2nd-5th grade: 11:15am – 12:15pm
- Location: Port Washington Public Library, Lapham Room
Fall 2017 Session
- Oct. 14th , 21st, 28th, Nov. 4th, 11th and 18th
- Jan. 6th, 13th, 20th, 27th, Feb. 3rd, Feb 10th
Spring 2018 session
- March 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th, April 14th, 21st